It looks like it's time to actively avoid the costs involved in litigation by seeking early alternate dispute resolution. Perhaps, the former solution failed and it is time to litigate. At heart and by way of background we are litigators. What our attorneys bring to the table from our transaction practice was often learned litigating over the mistakes of others. Do you want authoritative, persuasive, and seasoned litigators on your side? We've tried cases. We've won cases. We've persuaded factfinders. We can help.
- Mediation and Conflict Resolution
- Contract Disputes
- Possible litigation against cities, municipalities and counties
- Disputes with the Florida Department of Health over (MMTC) license issuance, suspension, revocation and renewal
- Allegations of a physician improperly prescribing a medical marijuana use card
- Violation of criminal laws
- Administrative Proceedings